LIVE – From San Marcos Texas – It’s TRCA’s Annual Conference!!!!
We’re excited that we’re going “live” this year. The conference will be held on familiar ground – The Embassy Suites Hotel/Spa/Conference Center on October 24-26, 2021.
The preliminary program agenda has been updated and contains a well rounded set of topics that should be of interest to everyone! We’re expecting approval for 8 CE credits for the conference and 3 CE credits for the Laws & Rules Update – making it possible for attendees to gain a total of 11 CE credits by attending the conference.
All hotel reservations must be made online – there is no local reservationist at the hotel. Visit our Conference Registration page for more information.
And Just FYI…
We’re all anxious to get together again – see old acquaintances and friends, and spend some time catching up!
But, in the “new normal” we find ourselves in, there will be some changes in our setup:
- Tables and chairs in the meeting room will be set up to allow for social distancing.”
- Exhibitors will be more spread out so the exhibit area will be less congested.
- Badges will have stickers that indicate your comfort level:
- Red – keep social distance
- Yellow – use some caution – handshakes and fist-bumps, or
- Green – go ahead- hug me!
- There will be welcome bags handed out at registration that will contain some personal safety items such as masks and hand sanitizer.
- Raffles for gun and other items will still be held – with some social distancing to spread things out.
- The Traditional Auction will go on on Monday afternoon – just like always!
- The Embassy will still have breakfast and “happy hour” in the hotel lobby area.
And there will be random drawings throughout the conference for cash prizes and gift cards!